Treatment Planning Functional Esthetic Dentistry
June 22 - June 24| $4800
The focus of this continuing dental education program is to integrate a comprehensive dental treatment planning process into your practice. Recommendations based on best practices are discussed to help assist you with organizing your busy schedule and a creating a space for optimum treatment planning. How to present your treatment plan will also be discussed as well as many other aspects of procedures and materials.
- Establish a step-by-step process for treatment planning any restorative case, from the simplest to the most complex.
- Explore why 90% of mistakes occur not during the restorative phase, but rather during the treatment planning process.
- Plan and visualize ideal esthetics and ideal function.
- Discover the need for/value of quality records.
- Master all of the critical checklists used to treatment plan every case.
- Investigate how the teeth should be positioned in space for optimum esthetics, phonetics and function.
- Identify specifically how to utilize the diagnostic photographs in conjunction with mounted diagnostic models to visualize an optimum course of treatment.
- Work on actual study casts to apply these concepts.
- Develop an ideal, efficient and profitable treatment sequence for each case.
- Create a segmented treatment plan so that optimum care can be delivered over a longer period of time.
- Organize your schedule and create a treatment planning process within your practice.